Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Spiced Pumpkin Latte Made with My Beauty Tea




Lately I have been obsessed with having a cup of tea with my afternoon snack, even though the weather has been super warm out here in Los Angeles! I always like to change it up, but one of my absolute teas have been this Spiced Pumpkin Latte made with My Beauty Tea's Pumpkin Spice blend!

I don't support "detox" teas in any way, and I am totally against all of these popular "quick-fixes", but I do love 100% natural herbal teas, since they are the perfect healthy, almost no calorie drink that I can sweeten up and prepare any way I like! I have to say that My Beauty Tea is definitely one of the best- they have fruity blends that I like to enjoy iced with some lemon and stevia, as well as more savory blends such as sugar chai and nuts for coco that I like to enjoy with some cinnamon, honey, and steamed almond milk! This Spiced Pumpkin Latte is made with My Beauty Tea's "Pumpkin Spice" blend, and it is absolutely delicious and everything you'd want in a pumpkin latte :)

You can find their teas on www.mybeautytea.com and receive 10% off using the code "RACHKATZ" at checkout

Spiced Pumpkin Latte


  • 1 tsp pumpkin spice tea blend
  • 1/2 cup hot water
  • 1/2 cup foamed almond milk
  • pinch cinnamon
  • 1 packet stevia
Let the tea & hot water sit for about 3 minutes, pour over strainer and into a cup, mix in stevia, cinnamon, and almond milk and serve hot or over ice!



Enjoy lovelies
xxx
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment