Monday, May 25, 2015

Pina Colada Smoothie Bowl


 I don't know about you, but I've always loved a good pina colada in the summer time. Now that it's getting close to summer, I am always craving smoothie bowls in the morning rather than something warm like oatmeal or toast. I am also craving more tropical and refreshing smoothies rather than more dense and rich ones!

This morning I decided to try making a refreshing pina colada smoothie bowl, and I am so glad I did! It turned out absolutely delicious and I licked my bowl clean. It also kept me full for hours and I was buzzing with energy all morning. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Pina Colada Smoothie Bowl
  • 1 banana
  • 1/4 cup coconut water
  • 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
  • 1-2 tbsp vanilla protein powder of choice (I use vegasport)
  • pinch of cinnamon
  • a little bit of crushed ice 
Suggested toppings: cashews, pumpkin seeds, mulberries and fresh coconut

xxx
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment