Monday, April 13, 2015

Banana-Berry Cashew Smoothie Bowl





As you all probably know by now, I am obsessed with smoothie bowls and have one almost every morning for breakfast. I always add at least one super food to my smoothie bowls, and Sunfood is my favorite/most trusted brand. They carry almost every superfood you can imagine, and they are all 100% raw and organic. They also carry raw, organic nuts, which I used to make this yummy Banana-Berry Cashew smoothie bowl!

You can now receive 10% ANY purchase of Sunfood products by using this link  http://www.sunfood.com/?mw_aref=02637c6a06d748ba7a5d770def3077e4 or using the code LHTSUM29 at checkout!

I never promote products I do not support or use daily myself, and I promise you their products won't disappoint! This smoothie bowl is also a must so I suggest you purchase some maca powder & raw organic whole cashews first in order to make it :)

Banana-Berry Cashew Smoothie Bowl

  • 1 banana
  • handful fresh strawberries
  • 1/2 tbsp maca powder
  • tsp vanilla
  • a touch of crushed ice
  • a touch of almond milk
  • sprinkle of cinnamon
Toppings
  • handful raw organic cashews
  • 1/2 sliced banana
  • 1-3 sliced strawberries
  • tsp hemp seeds
  • a few blueberries
  • 2 chopped dates
  • 1 tbsp cashew butter
Blend smoothie ingredients together, top with all the toppings and enjoy!

xxx
Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment