Saturday, April 11, 2015

Pomegranate and Arugula Salad



I am totally obsessed with pomegranates at the moment; I love putting them in salads, smoothie bowls, or on top of coconut yogurt and fresh fruit! Lately, I've been experimenting with tons of different salad combinations that include pomegranate seeds, since they give every salad an interesting, refreshing kick. This salad is by far my favorite combo, and it is the perfect dinner side-dish or meal which I hope you all will enjoy!

Pomegranate and Arugula Salad

  • 2 cups arugula
  • 1/2-1 sliced avocado
  • 3 chopped celery sticks
  • 1/4-1/3 cups pomegranate seeds
  • 1 handful fresh mint leaves
  • himalayan salt, black pepper, fresh lemon or lime juice, and 1 tbsp olive oil to taste
  • optional/additional topping ideas: fresh grilled salmon, handful walnuts, tbsp hemp seeds, roasted cauliflower, baked yam, feta cheese
xxx
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment