Monday, April 6, 2015

Decadent Chocolate Smoothie Bowl



It is actually funny to me when people say "healthy eating is boring" or "I could never be vegan, I'd starve" or "eating healthy is too hard"; Honestly, what other lifestyle allows you to eat ice cream sundaes for breakfast every single morning? What other lifestyle lets you eat in abundance without feeling guilty or sick?

This morning I was craving a big, rich, decadent, chocolate smoothie bowl, so that's exactly what I had without even thinking twice! I tried a new recipe that came out SO delicious, I just had to share it with all of you.

Go ahead and have this chocolate sundae for breakfast every single day if you want to- you have my permission! xxx

Decadent Chocolate Smoothie Bowl

  • 2 1/2 frozen (or non frozen) bananas
  • touch of almond milk (a few tbsps)
  • 1/4 tsp cinnamon
  • 1 1/2 tsps cacao powder
  • 1 tsp carob powder
  • 1/2 tsp maca powder
  • 1 packet stevia (about a tsp-tbsp)
  • crushed ice (if bananas are non frozen)
Suggested Toppings: raw date granola, berries, shredded coconut, and a heaping tbsp of raw almond butter!
 
Enjoy loves,
xxx
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment