Friday, March 20, 2015

Matcha Almond Tea Latte




For some reason, I've always found it hard to make a matcha tea latte at home, since the flavor never comes out exactly how I want it to. I love going to Pete's Coffee for my Matcha fix, but it's a treat because they make it way too sweet for me, even when I get it "unsweetened".

The other day, I was rushing to school and decided to quickly make a matcha tea latte. I tried it when I got to school and I was amazed by how amazing it turned out without me even trying- it was perfect! Thank god I remembered the exact amounts of all the ingredients I used so I could not only enjoy it again (I've been drinking it almost every day since) but share it with all of you!

Matcha Almond Tea Latte

  • 2 1/2 tsps pure matcha powder
  • 1/3 cup hot water
  • 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup hot & foamed almond milk
  • 1 drop organic almond extract
  • 1/2-3/4 packet stevia
Enjoy, but dont become too obsessed like me!
xxx
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment