Saturday, March 7, 2015

My Daily Morning Routine




I truly believe that waking up with a relaxing, humbling, and healthy morning routine is what keeps me sane and helps me achieve my goals and stay focused throughout the day! Here's how I start my mornings:

1. Make a huge glass of hot water with lemon

2. Go upstairs to my room, lay on my yoga mat, and stretch/practice some yoga poses. When I have extra time, I do a core workout as well.

3.Meditate for at least ten minutes

4.Take a daily probiotic, fish oil supplement, and vitamin C

5. Make myself a big, nourishing breakfast (usually a smoothie bowl, banana ice cream, oatmeal, coconut yogurt, homemade granola, or some GF toast with peanut butter and fruit). Take 20-30 minutes to sit and enjoy my breakfast and relax before I start my busy day!

How do you like to start your mornings? Comment below!

xxx
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment